Meet Barbara Bickham
Award winning CTO and VC helps entrepreneurs and investors understand deep technology (Blockchain, AI, Quantum, web3, IoT).
- Has 35+ years experience in Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Spent 10+ years in the Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Ran an Angel Investing Group in Los Angeles with 450 Angel Investors
- Raised Millions of Dollars as a CEO and CTO
- Worked the last 7+ years as a CTO Architecting and Designing Blockchain, AI and other Deep Tech products
- Created a Virtual Accelerator teaching the 8 week Due Diligence and Sustainability Intensive
- Mentor Companies Globally
- Board member of CryptoKidsCamp, BCIF, BWiBAdvisory Board of the MIND Institute, Project New Dawn and Freeman Capital
Founding & Speaking
Founded TechGenii, Inc., a digital strategy company; Wilderforex.com, a Forex Software company
Been written up in Forbes Magazine
Women of Web3 Delegation to Abu Dabi, UAE
Spoke at the Inaugural Congressional Black Blockchain Briefing - October 2019 on Blockchain Funding Gaps
Spoken in 5 countries on Blockchain Funding Trends
Spoken Virtually on Decentralized Finance, Blockchain Funding, Blockchain 101, Global Funding Trends, Remote Work
Global Pitch Judge Evaluating Companies Investor Presentation
Strategic Global Advisor
President & CEO, USAKO Group has 3 decades of experience in international investment in technology and business scale-up.
Based on his engineering background, Han has successfully launched and operated multiple ventures. His in-depth expertise includes (a) startup accelerator and scale-up for tech industry and (b) real estate development, financing, TDD and TIF for commercial real estate.
He also has played various leadership and advisory roles in multiple for-profit organizations over the decades, serving as an investor/board member/advisor/mentor for multiple startups and mid-size companies in U.S. and Asia.